Halloween Costume ideas 2015

Shocking: Rajinikanth got angry on Sri Raghavendra

Everyone knows that Superstar Rajinikanth is the staunch devotee of the prominent Hindu sage Sri Raghavendra Swami. The Superstar opted a biopic on the saint as his 100th film and did not receive a penny for acting in that film.
In a recent interaction, Rajini revealed that there was a moment when he got angry on Sri Raghavendra. The indomitable and Superstar himself revealed it in a recent public interaction.
"As I have read Vedas and Upanishads during childhood and the Ramakrishna Ashram, I was convinced that the God is within us so I did not care too much to visit temples and started praying the God at my home itself like many others do. Once Sri Raghavendra appeared in my dream and explained the divine quality of the Mantralayam temple. After then I started visiting Mantralayam every year. But due to the heavy rush in Mantralayam I decided that I can pray the lord in the temple at Triplicane Chennai. As people noticed me coming to that temple often that place also becae overcrowded whenever I go there. So I started praying the lord Raghavendra at my home itself and stopped visiting temples.
When I was acting in my 25th film the desire to act in a film on Sri Raghavendra started growing in me. I had watched a Kannada film about the Swami in which Kannada Superstar Rajkumar acted in the lead role. I conveyed my wish to my Guru director K.Balachander and he asked me to go ahead with my wish.
Then only I acted in the film on Sri Raghavendra. But I was sad that the film did not do well initially. I used to directly speak with the lord. I said to the lord ‘I did not act in this film on business interest. You were a great soul and we wanted to spread your glory through this film. If this film did not reach well to the masses then what power you have? Sorry for a few days I will not talk with you. I will not pray to you’. Then I did not pray the lord for some 10-15 days.
At this time, I accidentally met Rajkumar. He wanted to watch the film. I prepared a video cassette and sent it to him. After watching the film he said that the even the Kannada film in which he acted did not go well initially but later people started admiring it. He assured me that the same will happen for my film.
Rajkumar sir’s words became true though my film did not do well initially it picked up later and it was received phenomenally well at every place it was screened.
Only then I understood that it was the lord who came in the form of Rajkumar sir and spoke those assuring words to me. After this realization, I immediately apologized to Sri Raghavendra Swamy and again started praying him routinely.

Post a Comment

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget